In this course, you will receive:
- 5 written lessons averaging about 5-10 pages each packed with useful links and instructions.
- 4 pre-recorded video instructions for the nitty gritty stuff (Like a quick back end tour of providers like Mailchimp and Mail poet and understanding the analytics reports!)
- 4 live-teacher instructions. You know, in case you have questions, like real schools provide!
The goal is to teach you everything you need to know to create your own e-newsletter list and measure the results. If you want to, you can build your e-newsletter during the course and get live feedback as you go.
Included in the course materials are a host of support materials:
- Five written lessons walking you through planning your e-newsletter list all the way through implementation.
- Three video instructions helping walk you through specific resources addressed in the written instruction.
- Entry into the private OWS-U Facebook group, where you will have lifetime support from other students who took the course (and the teachers of OWS-U).
- A Buyer's persona worksheet to help you target your audience
- An e-newsletter auto response worksheet to plan your auto responders.
- A list of different templates to invite readers to join your list
- A list of handy "ethical bribes" to get people to sign up
- A content planning calendar to help you plan out a year of e-newsletters so you don't lose your audience.
Heidi Angell is a bibliophile, lexicomaniac, and wordsmith. When she isn’t writing or reading, she enjoys helping fellow authors on their writing adventures. Heidi has a BA in Communication with a focus in writing for the public and marketing. She has been publishing and promoting her own fiction works since 2011 and uses the tips and tricks she teaches in her courses to sell her own books.